No matter where you are in your software development career or what technologies you work with, there are couple to things we all have in common:
- Education (Everyone needs to go for education but the nature of that education can differ.)
- Knowledge (the things we know)
- Skills (how we use the knowledge)
- Judgement (Choosing the right approach)
- The challenge is – There are always new platforms, new tools, new languages as our field is growing rapidly.
In case of any other profession, if you stop learning, things will still work. But in fields like software development and information technology, we need to make learning as our habit and a passion too as if you don’t do it, your skills will be less valuable in the IT market.